The Gov-Tac transcends the page. You will have to handle it to appreciate that the ‘sum’ of this knife is so much greater than just its parts. Double precision ground grooves, thumb control ridges, and an extremely thick blade all contribute to this stunning knife.
The challenge was to create a new breed of extreme fixed blades... suitable for today’s modern military, capable night and day, wet or dry, and able to be carried in a variety of ways. But you might ask, what could possibly be new in a fixed blade? The Daggerts easily answer this question with contemporary solutions and have been tuned and tweaked for performance at every level. Features include:
- An instinctual new handle shape with bold diamond checkering and scored with grip lines
- Signature washer construction that has never before been accomplished with a molded Kraton rubber grip handle
- A proven blade style that is robust with flat ground bevels, precision ground grooves, and serrated edge
- Stainless steel sculpted crossguard and pommel (capable of being used as a field hammer)
- Weighted and balanced
- Blade Is 6.1" Long.
- Overall Length Is 11.375" Long.
- Weight Is 9.6 oz.
- Blade Is Made Of AUS 8 Stainless Steel, Rc. 57-58
- Handle is made of Kraton Rubbert with black and grey washers
- Comes with Kydex Sheath.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.
$151.00 / EA