Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corp, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable full-grain leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danner’s commitment to crafting higher standards.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Highly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice™ remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.