The Danner Pronghorn series has been a favorite of hunters for years. Now, in 2010 we're introducing some key changes while keeping most elements of the classic design. The new Tech-Tuff toe and heel protect the leather and your feet from sharp rocks and other hazards on or off the trail. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole were engineered to keep you secure and agile over long distances.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 800 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Durable full-grain leather plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- Mountain Goat TF™ outsole was designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goat’s ability to side hill in any condition
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 66 oz
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.