An ideal three-season hunting boot, the overbuilt, USA-made Hawk™ features GORE-TEX® lining, providing breathable, waterproof protection, and 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation for lightweight warmth. The nubuc leather upper and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability, comfort and stability, and the self-cleaning Danner® Bob® outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, nubuck all-leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Patented Danner Bob® outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability. The Danner Bob® is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 73 oz
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.