The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90º heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 53 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.