The Desert Acadia provides today's soldier with a boot that has proven to be a safe bet for thousands of America's bravest. Tough terrain won't bother their rough-out full-grain and Cordura® exterior. And comfort is enhanced by a thick, cushioned footbed and self-cleaning Vibram® outsol. Designed specifically for Army requirements in true Army tan color, this boot is built to serve.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Liner
- 400 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- 2.0-2.2 Rough-out, full-grain leather and 1000 D Cordura® upper
- Lace to toe to fit better
- Recraftable stitchdown construction
- Speed lace system
- EVA footbed
- 4.3 mm Rubber; Polyurethane midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Plain toe
- 66 oz.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.