When the US Army wanted a tough, American-made hiker, one that was light where it needed to be but heavy-duty where it counts, it turned to Danner. This boot is perfect for mountainous environments such as Afghanistan, where sharp rocks and scree abound. The tough full-grain leather upper protects against abrasions and tears, and a full perimeter rubber rand adds an additional layer of protection. The aggressively lugged Vibram® Bifida outsole provides superior traction across a wide range of terrain. The GORE-TEX® lining means it's both 100% waterproof and breathable. The boot is also fully compatible with Army-issue snow shoes. No matter what the terrain or weather, the Danner Combat Hiker is ready to go.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 360º abrasion resistant rubber rand
- Cement-down construction for a lighter-weight boot
- Lace to toe for a better fit
- Compatible with Army-issue snow shoes
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Vibram® Bifida outsole provides natural movement for the foot. The thrust, grip and brake areas are characterized by different shaped lugs positioned according to the most recent biomechanical concepts.
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- 58 oz
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.