Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia® has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent heat mitigation. Features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram® Sierra outsole. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram® Sierra outsole matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 79 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.