The Zigzag Low was designed for hikers who prefer to hit the trail without high ankle support. But that’s where the differences end. From the ankle down, this boot features the same rugged build of the full-support version: Synergy heel system, co-molded underfoot plates, full-grain and nubuc leather, and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liners.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- 3" height
- 39 oz
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.