Already one of the best values in our popular byrd line, the Meadowlark Lightweight has been completely reengineered to yield the new, improved Meadowlark2.
Its many upgrades include a full-flat-ground blade for enhanced edge geometry and cutting performance, a Bi-Directional Textured® FRN handle that offers a superior grip and increased control, and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. Like its predecessor, it also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations.
Improved features at very affordable prices make the Meadowlark2 Lightweight one of the best values on the market.
- Blade is 2 7/8 in. (73 mm) long.
- Overall length is 6 13/16 in. (173 mm) long.
- Weight is 2.4 oz. (67 g).
- Blade is made from 8Cr13MoV metal.
- Handle is fashioned from Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon.
$29.95 / EA