Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Brown, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime, oil, gas and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long lasting durability
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.