Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the Fort Lewis is the standard that other military boots attempt to live up to. FORSCOM-approved they are loaded with all of the features that the consummate foot soldier needs. A cushioning Vibram® outsole fights fatigue on long marches. A full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining eliminates any threat from wet conditions. And a Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe ensures protection around heavy equipment. This soldier is ready for duty right out of the box.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Liner
- 600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Pro-Tec™ Non-Metallic Toe (NMT)
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH / ANSI Z41 PT99 I/75 C/75 EH
- Vibram™ Dry Ice Compund for Slip Resistance in Extreme Cold
- 2.0-2.2mm Full-Grain leather upper
- Recraftable stitchdown construction
- FORSCOM approved
- 4.3 mm Rubber; 5.5 mm Polyurethane midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 86 oz.
This item is no longer available. Please use the site navagation to find a similar product.