Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the Fort Lewis is the standard that other military boots attempt to live up to. FORSCOM-approved they are loaded with all of the features that the consummate foot soldier needs. A cushioning Vibram® outsole fights fatigue on long marches. A full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining eliminates any threat from wet conditions. And a Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe ensures protection around heavy equipment. This soldier is ready for duty right out of the box.
- Vibram® 148 Kletterlift Outsole
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Liner
- FORSCOM Approved
- 2.0-2.2 Full-Grain Leather upper
- Recraftable stitchdown construction
- Airthotic footbed
- 4.3 mm Rubber; 5.5 mm Polyurethane midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Plain toe
- 68 oz.