Whether your hike takes you deep into the backcountry or a nearby camp ground, the Explorer offers protection and comfort for all levels. A GORE-TEX™ liner keeps feet dry while full-grain leather uppers resist wear and tear from rocks and branches. As for durability, the boots feature one of the toughest construction methods in Danner Stitchdown which firmly secures the rugged Vibram® Kletterlift outsole to the boot. Comfort, protection, durability the perfect solution for anyone who sets off into the wild.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® liner
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Recraftable stitchdown construction
- Rugged, long-wearing Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Airthotic Footbed
- Height 6''
- 4.3 mm Rubber; 5.5 mm Polyurethane Midsole
- Fiberglass Shank
- Toe Plain Toe
- 2.0-2.2 mm Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Weight 54 oz.